2022 Summer Reading List
Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.
We strongly encourage you to make reading a part of your family’s summer. A child must read often in order to become more fluent. More importantly, however, the student should read good books that cultivate his or her affections and promote a love of learning.
Some ideas to help with summer reading:
- Have a set time each day for reading.
- Choose “good” books and topics that stir the imagination.
- Have thoughtful questions ready to spur discussions about the book.
- Have your child choose an interesting passage to read to the rest of the family.
- Visit the library to explore books of interest.